jeudi 24 mars 2016

Birthday travel: day 2, Hyeronimus Bosch & shadows game.

So I did my pilgrimage in Bois-le-Duc and seen for the first time and for real in my life some Hyeronimus Bosch paintings. Even there is a lot of people it was a really great experience for me. I discovered, as I supposed, that reproductions are often shitty. Darkness are never so dark and so much delicate details.


We couldn't take more photos, it was forbidden.  But we took a lot in the other exhibition, a great video installation by Jeroen Kooijmans, The Fish Pond Song. It's one of the best environmental video I've seen. Very poetic and which call to interactivity.











If you have the chance to live or to move in Bois LE Duc, take time for the exhibition and take pleasure as we did. Bye, bye Hyeronimus and followers. 











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire