lundi 28 mars 2016

OOTD: Easter and birthday with family

Today was a family day. We were all reunited for celebrate Easter, my bro in law and my birthdays. It was a quiet moment. 

For make up I choose my favorite color: purple. 
Eye shadows: Kiko
Eyeliner : l'oreal blackbuster and waterproof Definition from kiko
Lips: dark red from Elf 
necklace from my grand'ma 
Earrings Killstar 

Trailer is our holidays caravan, a small puck Eriba. 
Crossed cardigan thrifted
Skirt from DKNY, gift from my lovely old punk 8 years ago
Lace top from eBay 
Thights from Calzedonia and this amazing ballerina style winklepickers from The Gothic Shoes Company, still comfy and beautifully handcrafted. 
My old punk with Doctor Whoof, actually we use simply Doc but it's a tribute to Doctor Who of course. I'm a true whovian. 
Have you a nice week end ? 








2 commentaires:

  1. You look so lovely! And I adore your shoes! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much !!! I can finally answer to your nice comment <3

      Supprimer