mercredi 9 mars 2016

Patch me if you can....

Today no hot topic news even if i really want to talk about sisters Wachowski and how people can be hurtful. It's a blog post which will need a real clever cogitation. So i will wait the time for having a organized thought.

So, today i choose to talk to you about my daily bag. Bags were still important for me. I have tons of. I'm still in the search of the perfect one, in which i can put all my mess and which is not too big.
During this winter sales i think i've found the perfect mix, a mini fjallraven Kanken. Really good bag indeed, but need to be more personal. I've patched it.


- NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST ( Tolkien quote )  patch available here

-UNICURSAL HEXAGRAM (symbol from thelema with french roots representing micro-cosmic and macro-cosmic forces, like ankh for example )  and ABRACADABRA ( protection ) patches from Babalonmoon available here

 Left side of the bag:
- KNOWLEDGE PATCH from Explorer's press available here.
- LYDIA DEETZ PATCH from Diablo Jo's here

Unfinished right side:
-DONATE BLOOD done for raise money of American Red Cross, yes,  from Suspect here.

I need to sew this two patches, probably on the right side

 - ECUSSON from Blanquet for United Dead Artist here
- SKULL MOON from Killstar here.

And you,do you like patches ? do you sew some on jackets or bags ?

And if you are curious you can visit my ART SHOP HERE or on ETSY 
Et si vous êtes curieux vous pouvez visiter mon ART SHOP ICI ou sur ETSY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire